Sunday 22 January 2012

welllll! welcome to my blog :) kinda pumped to start this thing cause ive been debating starting a blog for awhile now! Im an actress, singer, piano player, music lover, fashionista (minus school, i rarely wear anything but jeans and a sweater there). Im into painting and photography occasionally and i love animals :) Sooo im thinking this blog will generally be full of stuff about my life, music links and pictures of clothes and shoes that i fall in love with :) anyways. This past christmas break i bought the most precious thing in the whole. entire. world. Its my purple tutu. i actually think its called a crinoline...but i just wear it as a skirt and i love it :) Its purple..because wellll purple is my favourite colour. and obv the best colour there is incase you werent aware ;) I think thatll be it for tonight...i should go to bed because i have a final tomorrow..( have i mentioned im in highshool?:) )heres some pictures of my tutu :)


2 comments: