Monday 6 February 2012

I'm quite a fan of quotes and ironically this past week i was remembering a quote from greys anatomy "you never know that the greatest day of your life is going to be the greatest day"..it went something like that. Anyways, this weekend i had the hugest thing happen. greatest day of my life so far i think..(maybe not the greatest but definitely one of the best!) Its funny though, because when i woke up i didn't realise when i woke up that it would be the greatest day. And then that magic moment happened. and it tuned into one of the best days. (yes this is about a boy..a very cute one ;) ) I guess what I'm saying is i doubted this quote before, because i always thought you planned things that made for the best days, but i got proven wrong this wkd. so wrong :) I should stop rambling now..because i may or may not be making sense :S Wednesday I'm going on my first band trip of the year! band trips for me are super fun and they involve allot of shopping and bonding with my band buds! super excited. one day of school and then three days of music and mellowness which is totally my la la land :) oh another exciting thing that happened this wkd is i bought sparkly converse! pretty much my dream pair of shoes and they were just there sitting in the mall. so OF COURSE i had to buy them!  anyways i should probably go to sleep. get some rest for my last day of school for the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment